The church of St Michael and All Angels is situated on an escarpment with expansive views to the North and West towards Leighton Buzzard. It is reached from the cul-de-sac Church Turn off the main A4146 out of Leighton Buzzard.
Patron saint: St Michael
Originally built in C13 as a chapel of ease as part of the parish of Leighton Buzzard, the church and surrounding area became a separate ecclesiastical parish in 1810. The church consists of a simple nave and chancel with a south porch, vestry and small bell turret to the west. Much of the church was rebuilt in the mid to late 1800's.
The entrance is via the small porch in the south wall. The wall has two simple windows one of two plain lights with a square top and the other of three lights with restored trefoil tracery.
The small octagonal bell turret dates from the early 1900's and replaces an earlier wooden turret. It is supported on two large buttresses at the west end.
The blank two-light window between these buttresses dates from C13.
The north side of the church has a recently built room alongside the vestry built in the early 1900's. To either side of the vestry are similar windows to those on the south side of the church. The modern vestry window has decorative tracery.
The chancel has single light windows in pointed arches to the north and south. The three light east window has ogee and quatre-foil tracery.
Mounted on the roof are two stone gable crosses.